feel free to send any suggestions to kfirstbrook@aol.com

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gloriana


So this band you might have heard of before. But as I was browsing on the internet I stumbled across one of their songs entitled "How far do you wanna go?"  and I really liked it. It has a country pop rock feel to it. It made me and my friend get out of our seats and start moving. The vibe is really up beat. If you like Rascall Flatts I really think you will enjoy their music. Check it out.

So some interesting facts...

The band features a unique mixture of two males and two females.
They will be touring with Taylor Swift.
They won an American Music Breakthrough Award this past year. 

Cheyenne Kimball is a member of the band. Cheyenne had a show on MTV a few years ago when she was pursuing a career as a solo artist. One of her top selling songs was "Hanging on," which is definitely a Taylor Swift style song. She has obviously matured over the years and so has her music style. She sings and plays the mandolin for Gloriana.

Check out their music on itunes or go to the website.

Remember your heard it at : A MUSICAL EVOLUTION

No comments:

Post a Comment